[WriteLog] WL+MK2R+ and SO2R RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL+MK2R+ and SO2R RTTY
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 00:07:38 -0400
I have been using the SCC RTTY Contest to get setup for SO2R using a
recently purchased MK2R+.  I have things working for CW and SSB so just RTTY
left to work out.

Using Windows 10, WriteLog 12.20 with XMMT for RTTY.  Radios are two
Elecraft K3.  Using the microHam cables to connect from the MK2R+ to the
radios.

I can transmit FSK on both radios.  I can receive on one or both radios when
I use the WYH setting (the sound card hears what I hear in the headphones).
However, I want to have dual receiving from the Line Out of the K3 radios.
When I try to do that, I am only able to hear one radio (radio 2).

The MK2R+ has two sound cards, but it is not clear which one is being used
for what.  I am using the USB Audio Codec.  And the digital settings for
digital (BBB, audio codec SC2). Radio 1 is set to Left. Radio 2 is set to
right.

Have spent several hours trying things to no avail.  Open to any
suggestions.

Randy, K5ZD