[WriteLog] Need Help programming message memories

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need Help programming message memories
From: Ron Lodewyck <rwlodewyck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 13:48:55 -0400
I am happy to report a solution to my dilemma.  It went way beyond
programming Writelog Message Memories and addressed the basic reason I was
looking for a way to program the messages; namely, a desire to operate SO2V
remotely over the Internet using a pair of Remote Rig interfaces.

In cooperation with Wayne, W5XD, we came up with a solution to doing SO2R
on a single K3 over Remote Rig without using special K3 commands or needing
to wire multiple COM ports in parallel. The solution involves an update to
RttyRite enabling multiple RttRite windows to share access to a single FSK
COM port for transmission, along with a work-around for non-standard PTT
behavior in RemoteRig. The update remains in beta and Wayne says it should
be through that process before the October WriteLog release.

73,
Ron N6EE