Re: [WriteLog] K3S SO2V

To: <jim@rhodesend.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] K3S SO2V
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 09:22:18 -0700
Using the up/down arrows on the keyboard should move focus back and forth
between the two Entry Windows.  Also, clicking the non-focus window will
move there.  When second receiver window is in focus K3 will be in Split.

If this isn't working, then the Ports setting must be wrong.  Help content
explains how to set up both receivers on same Com port.

Ed W0YK

  _____