[WriteLog] CW Display - having issues/no signal

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Display - having issues/no signal
From: Alessandro Salvatico <i2sva@i2sva.it>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 09:29:16 +0200
Hi all,

I have recently changed my rig and I am not able anymore to get the CW Display
(CW decoder) working; simply I do not get any signal there.

Setup:
IC-7300
MKII
Writelog 12.20D

WL works perfectly in RTTY (signal is routed to the MTTY window).

When switching to CW no signal is routed to the CW decoder. I have tried
settings in the WL Audio soundboard control, but no change.

When in CW mode, if I open the RTTY windows signal is ok in the RTTY window and
routing is changed in Audio switching tab of MKII but even now CW decode window
is silent.

Appreciate any help!

Thanks, 73

Alessandro, I2SVA