Re: [WriteLog] Cut-numbers

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cut-numbers
From: K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 22:54:27 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Ed, If its a leading zero, just change the message with the number
from %3 down to %1, or hurry up and work the first 100. If its middle
zeros being changed to T, then yes you may need to edit or add in the ini file:

[Cut-Numbers]
0=0

I'm not sure you're finding and editing the ini file properly.
If you are on Writelog 11, use the Start, Programs, Writelog, Edit ini file
If you are on Writelog 12, when you start Writelog V12, instead of
selecting a log, use the Settings, Edit
More description of using ini file for V12 at:
https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/version-12/

Good luck,

Mark K6UFO