Re: [WriteLog] License Renewal/Download

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] License Renewal/Download
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 19:56:27 +0000
Mike,

I also had problems trying to get the latest version of Writelog on a laptop I plan to take to Antigua next week.  The latest version of Writelog I have is 11.09 on disk and I was unable to upload it to the HP laptop I have with Windows 10.  So I sprung for the latest version and ran into all sorts of problems - rejected credit card for some reason but my wife's card worked. Norton then caused problems and apparently I exceeded the five attempts at dowloading.  Luckily I did order the CD but not sure that will arrive in time.  So I may be using N1MMplus as V26FF while on Antigua.  Needless to say I am very frustrated at this point.

73 de Frank....N2FF.....