[WriteLog] enter cancels transmit

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] enter cancels transmit
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 11:56:27 -0800
This is something I noticed when I upgraded before the last Makrothen
contest. It has occurred in every contest since so it's not the Makrothen
module.

If I hit the Enter key a half second or so after hitting a message key,
fairly often the transmission is terminated (as if you typed ESC). Maybe
happens every 3 or 4 times.

Of course this is a case of "if it hurts don't do it" But over the many
years of using Writelog I have gotten used to hitting my TU key and then
Enter in rapid succession (I've never caught on to ESM...)

I run 3 PCs for RTTY contesting and it has happened on all 3. Should be
easy to replicate. I hope.

I can probably learn my way out of the habit over time, but if it's an easy
fix it would be nice.

Thanks! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com