Re: [WriteLog] Microham Digikeyer II

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Microham Digikeyer II
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 21:03:01 -0500

It works well on FSK with MMTTY but on all other digital modes
> including CW the RTTYrite screen is dead.

If MMTTY works but you have no receive with RTTYrite, you have
not configured Writelog "Soundboard Mixer Control" correctly.  See
the WriteLog documentation (help file).

In general, "Rec to PC" should be set to the same sound card - e.g.,
"Line (microHAM CODEC)" - as used for "Reception" on the MMTTY
"SoundCard" tab.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV