Re: [WriteLog] Two Issues

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Two Issues
From: Ned Swartz <nosatisfaction@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 13:58:03 -0500
I have a similar problem. The entry window looses focus after an AutoSave, but only when I am trying to record the contest. Since I mostly run (CW), this is a show stopper so I don't record the contest audio (v12.18). I have not tried to record with my latest installed v12.21.

I guess this takes me out of the running to win CQWW.  :-)

Ned K1GU