[WriteLog] Lost Bandmap after Windows 10 update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Lost Bandmap after Windows 10 update
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 06:11:28 -0600
After seeing several people comment previously about losing the bandmap
after a Windows 10 update, it happened to me after the big Windows Fall
update. Not only did I lose my bandmap in WriteLog, I also lost everything I
had set up on the Start Menu.

Just a reminder to everyone to check WriteLog. If the bandmap opens but
there is no information in the window, close WriteLog and re-install the
last version you have installed. This will restore the bandmap.

Also check any COM ports you may have installed. My COM ports were OK this
time but others have reported having their COM ports re-numbered.

73, Don AA5AU