[WriteLog] Can't get Rttyrite in Writelog demo going

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't get Rttyrite in Writelog demo going
From: Rick Harrington <ars.k0vc@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 21:22:47 -0600
I wanted to give Writelog a test drive so I downloaded the demo version and
I can't get FSK going in Rttyrite.  I've read the setup instructions listed
at rttycontesting.com as well as the program's help file to no avail.

I have a Kenwood TS590SG and a Rigblaster Advantage.  I successfully use
FSK RTTY with N1MM and DXLab's Winwarbler (both using MMTTY/EXTFSK) so it's
probably a configuration issue.  Suggestions appreciated!

73
Rick K0VC