Re: [WriteLog] RTTYRITE question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTYRITE question
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 12:59:17 -0500
This is good information, I have never looked at the Rttyrite pick
options. I manually click on the calls and quickly look at other decoders
to make sure that it seems correct. I wonder what happens if KK0A  KK9A
prints on your Rttyritescreen. It seems like the auto select has a higher
probably of getting my callsign wrong.

John KK9A

From:   Ed W0YK
Date:   Tue, 20 Feb 2018 15:21:27 -0800

The Help file explains how to enable CT accelerators which makes Insert grab
the highlighted call from Rttyrite, copy it into the Entry window and send
your
exchange.   One key press.  In Rttyrite,  Edit/Options allows you to specify
which highlighted call is selected when there are more than  one.
Further, you can use Setup/Keyboard Shortcuts to map Insert to any key.  I
use
Apostrophe.
73,Ed W0YK