[WriteLog] CW Red Box question - Any help?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Red Box question - Any help?
From: I2SVA - Alessandro <i2sva@i2sva.it>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 15:16:47 +0100
Hi all,

    I run WL 12.26 on Windows 10 and have the following issue relevant to the
Red Box in the entry windows when using %C in CW.

    - If I press the F key the Red Box appears and I can correct/complete the
call on the fly

    - If I push Enter (having set Enter=send Exchange/QRZ) the cursor moves to
the next field and the call is immediately sent (from the same F key) without
any Red Box and therefore is not possible to correct/complete it on the fly.

    Can anyone help me in solving this issue?

    Thanks, 73

    Alessandro, I2SVA