Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] DRCG WW RTTY Contest this weekend

To: "'DJ3IW'" <gl-dj3iw@t-online.de>, <N1MMLoggerPlus+owner@groups.io>, "'RTTY'" <RTTY@groups.io>, "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>, <7L4IOU@jarts.jp>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] DRCG WW RTTY Contest this weekend
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 08:49:09 -0700
Excellent clarifications, Goetz.

I ran some example QSOs through WriteLog and USA call areas are handled just
as you describe below.  The distance scoring also seems to be implemented
according to the table.

It is not necessary that loggers calculate score perfectly since DRCG log
checking is the final authority, but it's nice to have consistency and see
realistic scoring during the contest.

Thanks,
Ed W0YK