Re: [WriteLog] DLDX RTTY

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DLDX RTTY
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 18:53:53 +0000 (UTC)
Shelby is unable to install the DL1EFD module package from the WriteLog website
because it tells him the module package was already installed by the Legacy
Installer. However, the DL-DX RTTY Contest does not show up in his list of
contests.
I asked him to uninstall the present DL1EFD module package and re-install the
one from the WL website but he says the DL1EFD module package does not show up
in the Program list to uninstall.
Any help?
Don AA5AU