[WriteLog] Errors in 7QP Cabrillo log submission

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Errors in 7QP Cabrillo log submission
From: Bob Bash <bashrc4@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 10:37:02 -0400
Hello Writelog users,

I recently participated in the 7QP qso party using Writelog version 12.38E.
I completed the Cabrillo log submission details panel, created the log, did
a quick check to see if everything looked okay and then submitted it.

Upon reviewing the 7QP site several days later, I noticed my log submission
had been classified as using high-power. I do not use an amp and had
submitted my log entry as using low power.

I checked my log submission and noticed three categories were missing
(band, power and mode). I then attempted to recreate a corrected log report
and found that the Writelog log submission details panel has now disabled
the drop-down selection boxes for Band, Power, Mode and Overlay. I manually
corrected and resubmitted the log entry.

I wanted to bring this issue to the attention of the group so that other
7QP participants can validate their log submissions to ensure proper
classification of band/power/mode/overlay, and that if a software error
exists, it can be corrected.

73,
Bob, KE3K