Re: [WriteLog] Contest Super Simulator Update

To: "'Steve Woodruff'" <steve@n9oh.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest Super Simulator Update
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 02:36:56 -0400
This version installs and seems to work fine, at least in WPX mode, except
for one very strange bug sending the exchange to a caller. Here's how the
exchange is programmed in message #10:

(I work all dupes, so I just send a longer version of the serial number to
them, figuring they don't copy so well.)

The bug is that if the station isn't a dupe, WL sends % 599, which is
backwards from how the non-dupe portion of the message is programmed. Should
be 599 %. But if the station is a dupe, it sends the message between the %Bs
in the correct order.

The exact same message works perfectly via the K1XM SO2R Box Utility and
YCCC SO2R Box for both non-dupes and dupes.

73, Dick WC1M