Re: [WriteLog] Writelog RTTY messages

To: Jim Johnson <jim@kc4hw.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog RTTY messages
From: Kevin Rowett <kevin@rowett.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 14:33:09 -0700
good to hear (hi hi) its fixed, or working correctly.

I’ve experienced the delay to describe, but, didn’t hear a delay in the
outgoing audio.

WL has a number of threads running concurrently.  I suspect the thread that
updated the GUI got interrupted, but, thread sending serial data to the
radio/MHK ran to completion, at full speed.

KR