Re: [WriteLog] "LSB is really FSK" broken with 12.43E?

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] "LSB is really FSK" broken with 12.43E?
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 11:31:30 -0400
Hi Don

I am currently using Writelog 12.43E and during CQWW RTTY I used AFSK with
"LSB is FSK" turned on without any problems - also running AFSK. I have a
very simple setup and I am using a Kenwood TS590 with the built-in USB
sound card for both RX and TX purposes.

When I swa the email I had writelog up and running and just confirmed that
it still appears to be working fine.

Hope that helps in some way.

73 Dean 8P2K

*Dean St.Hill*