Re: [WriteLog] 2Tone..can't get to start...

To: Kevin Rowett <kevin@rowett.org>, WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 2Tone..can't get to start...
From: Jay <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 07:49:30 -0800
https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/xmmt-support-for-mmtty-2tone/

You need to find xmmt.ocx and if its not on the computer then you need to add it and reg it.

HNY Jay WS7I

On 12/31/2019 7:06 PM, Kevin Rowett wrote:
Having trouble setting up a new machine for RTTY RU.

When 2Tone is stetted from Rttyritewindow window (either base window, or clone)
we get this error message:

2Tone does work standalone
Use a logging program such as N1MM+

This is a brand new Win10 install, WL 12.46D.

MMTTY works fine.

2Tone is working fine on another machine, and we’ve cross checked the configuration,
within the limits of our knowledge, and can’t see a difference.

I’ve done a ‘strings’ search of the 2Tone.exe file, and can’t find the error message we get.
Doesn’t mean the error didn’t come out of 2Tone.

If you’ve run across this, and fixed it, please share,

Thanks and HNY.

73, K6TD