[WriteLog] WSJT-X Serial Numbers

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WSJT-X Serial Numbers
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 19:31:01 -0400
Hi Guys

I decided that I could use Writelog for RTTY RU tomorrow and plan to use
RTTY, FT8 and FT4. I decided that I would use the (new) writelog UDP
listener which I have used before.

AS I did a short practice this evening I realised a problem. I cannot seem
to set the serial number in WSJY=X. I have looked through the documentation
and scoured the internet. Nothing.

Anybody have any idea if it is even possible?

I basically assumed that by changing it manually one, it would pick up the
next number but I had 129 Q'sin that particular log. Manually edited the
fields to send 0130 as the next contact and it did but then set up 0002 as
the next number.

Any idras? And I know digirite would probably save the matter but 1.
cmpiling is not my thing and 2 I prefer the WSJT-x interface (at least for
now)

I also have a fully functional N1MM+ with WSJT-x environment but have
really never tried rtty with N1MM+ and don't really plan to. So that is not
really a solution I prefer.

Any help appreciated. If not my serial numbers will be all over the place
tomorrow.

Regards

Dean

*Dean St.Hill*