Re: [WriteLog] SDR questions

To: Gert Meinen <pa3aav@hetnet.nl>, "writelog@contesting.com >> Writelog Forum" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SDR questions
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 10:43:40 -0500
Gert,
    Thanks!  I will try this later today.
Gordon - N1MGO
On 1/20/2020 10:37 AM, Gert Meinen wrote:
Gordon,

Select setup; Writelog options; SDR Setup; at IQ Source choose IQ provided via
ExtIO.
Click Center Frequency Setup and in the "Writelog supports SDRs configured in the
following way window"
At "SDR is sampling RF from antenna"  check: Tunable SDR (EXTIO to select)
sharing antenna on configured rig.
Click next and fill in the comm.Port which your rig is using to communicate
with Writelog. Click Select ExtIO and point to the folder where your
ExtIO-SDRplay_RSP1.dll is located this should be in the SDRplay folder in
Program Files.
Click next 3x and you're back in the Writelog Options window check Run all SDRs
and OK and the SDR starts running in the bandmap. Make sure you have the
bandmap window wide enough (I have my bandmaps vertical) if you have set the
width too small the Waterfall display will not be displayed.

Hope this helps.

73 Gert, PA3AAV