[WriteLog] AutoFillFromBandmapHz=400

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AutoFillFromBandmapHz=400
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 19:46:05 +0000 (UTC)
Does anyone use this feature? I actually didn't know it existed until someone
told me about it yesterday. He's having trouble getting it to work. I'll try it
later when I get a chance but curious to know if this actually works or not.
This is from the Help file.
If you tune closer than AutoFillFromBandmapHz to a bandmap station, the Entry
window will be auto-filled from his frequency. Set this to zero and WriteLog
will not auto fill. AutoClearOnTuneMinHz set to zero will disable
AutoFillFromBandmap as well.AutoFillFromBandmapHz=400
73, Don AA5AU