Re: [WriteLog] ARRL unrecognized mult ?? YES.. - solved

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ARRL unrecognized mult ?? YES.. - solved
From: I2SVA - Alessandro <i2sva@i2sva.it>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 19:28:12 +0100
Prince Edward Island must be PEI.
PE is not recognized as a multiplier
73

Alessandro - I2SVA

Il giorno 17/02/20, 18:19 "I2SVA - Alessandro" <i2sva@i2sva.it> ha scritto:

    Hi Alan,

    I found exactly the same issue on my 900+ QSO log. ARRL does not recognize
4 multipliers out of 174 total.
    The problem is that the robot does not highlight where is the issue is or
which are the wrong QTHs. I exported my log into excel and went through an in
depth analysis in order to check for any inconsistency but could not find
anything suspicious..

    Best 73
    Alessandro I2SVA

        Message: 1