Re: [WriteLog] New WriteLog Prefill File: IARU HF Contest

To: "'k0cf-Craig'" <k0cf.craig@gmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New WriteLog Prefill File: IARU HF Contest
From: <contest@oz0j.dk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 17:30:32 +0200
Hi

Please use this to the IARU HF contest:

>From another reflector N6TV, Bob wrote

?I will be posting updated versions of the contest logger based on
OZ0J's source data.  Latest update includes IO4HQ in ARI.

The link to download the files needed for N1MM, Writelog, Win-Test,
DXLog.net, TR4W, and UcxLog may be downloaded from:

https://bit.ly/iarudtb

Latest update adds 7A1HQ ORARI.

This short link downloads a Zip file.  Brief installation instructions and
test procedures are explained in the Readme.txt file inside the Zip.?
¨

73 Joe, OZ0J

https://english.oz0j.dk