[Trlog] 5B4AGN BPF Group Buy

To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io, Win-Test Reflector <support@win-test.com>, "trlog@contesting. com" <trlog@contesting.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] 5B4AGN BPF Group Buy
From: William Liporace <wc2l@wc2l.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 11:15:08 -0400
*Excuse the band width,
*

*I'm am working closely with Bob, 5B4AGN to see whether a further group buy for both the multi-band unit and single band units might prove viable. Expressions of interest currently stand at 28 multi-band units and 49 single band.  It appears we will need to reach 50 for the multi-band unit and 100 for the singles if costs are to be reasonably constrained.*

/*In earlier buys, numbers were boosted to EOQ levels by the work early list members did in spreading the word among their pals.  If you're already on my list and hope to see the project achieve critical mass perhaps you can help by similarly spreading the word.*/
/*
*/
/*We are trying hard to constrain costs such that the final tally will be similar to earlier runs.  You will, I am sure, readily understand the challenges this presents given the current pressure on supply lines and the constraints the whole of the electronic industry is facing.  We are doing our best on this and will advise actual costs as soon as they can be nailed down.*/
/*
*/
/*My list, at this stage, recognizes expressions of interest only.  Commitment to purchase or not will be required only once costs are fully understood.  A copy of my current list has been uploaded to the files area of *//*TXBPF@groups.io | Home <https://groups.io/g/TXBPF>. Should you wish to be added to the list or removed/amended please email me off list to let me know.*/
/*
*/
/*Let's see if we can get this show on the road.*/
/*Will WC2L */

--
William Liporace WC2L
http://www.wc2l.com  orhttp://dxc.wc2l.com