FT-1000 Mods.

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: FT-1000 Mods.
From: blckhole@ripco.com (Keith Morehouse-WB9TIY)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 13:32:06 -0500
Barry Williams wrote:

> My FT-1000D was returned to Yaesu in Feb. 1995 for updates, It is Lot
> 8, Yaesu did the updates to Lot 10 specs, and replaced the diodes in
> the front end for an additional 10 db of dynamic range....

Did they tell you, or do you know, what the part numbers of the NEW
diodes are AND which diodes were replaced ?

> The unmodified radio pairs it with the wide S.S.B. filter.  Anyone
> want me to post that mod?

Yes, please.

PROBE ELECTRONICS 100 Higgins Road, Park Ridge IL 60068 USA
Keith J. Morehouse / WB9TIY / Society of Midwest Contesters
847-696-2828  FAX: 847-698-2045  e-mail: blckhole@ripco.com