Ft-900

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Ft-900
From: dgmaley@soli.inav.net (Dave Maley)
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 19:26:40 +0000
Nick; you didn't mention what mode you want lo power in and if this
modification would be perminate.  See if you have access to the
service manual.  Each mode has it's own power limit adjust.  I
suspect you could 'diddle' the right mode-pot.  The other way would
be to replace the antenna tuner with a 6db pad. You then could take
the pad in and out of line with the tuner button. The tuner (or your
pad) is not in the receiver path.  Dave.  WA0ZZG.  AR

 Hi name is Nick,