FT1000MP TX problem - RESULTS

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: FT1000MP TX problem - RESULTS
From: dgeorge@freenet.carleton.ca (David George)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 18:17:29 -0400
>  Thanks to all the people who sent me E-mails detailing similar
>problems to those I experienced. Your replies helped get results.

Hi Andrew,

        Glad to hear you're getting some results.  To give the rest of us
who responded some ammunition to deal with Yeasu could you post the
e-mails you received to the reflector or direct to our e-mail addresses.  I
feel we'll all need all the help we can muster.

        73 . . . David
David A. George                          Internet: dgeorge@freenet.carleton.ca
VE3UOL                                   QTH: RR#2, Dunrobin, Ontario, Canada.
Tel: 613-832-8265             --73--           (Nr. Ottawa.  Vry Nr.Carp)