FT-900 Computer Control

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: FT-900 Computer Control
From: eighmy@scott.net (Gene Eighmy)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 11:51:55 -0500
Has anyone used the FT900 with the CAT interface?  I built the interface
in the '96 Handbook and all the inputs and outputs are working.  I am also
writing a Windows control program for the 900 that I will be distributing
to anyone who wants it.

Using Procomm, I can monitor what is sent and received in HEX format. I
can command the 900 to do stuff but when I ask for status, i.e., the
current freq., nothing comes back.  Has there been a firmware update or
TSB on the 900 that addresses this?
--
Gene Eighmy - WD4MPS
Birmingham, AL