[Yaesu] FT767GX

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT767GX
From: par@magg.net (Dale R. Parfitt)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 21:54:40 -0400
I have a couple of problems with a 767 I just received.

When tuning on CW, there is a noticable chirp whenever the counter
updates in the .1 KHz position. The chirp appears louder when both the 1
and 0.1 KHz digits change. Not really noticable on SSB. There is a new
optical encoder on the rig, but it is OK. The chirp is also heard when
using the mic up down keys for tuning.

2nd problem is again in CW mode w/ the APF turned on- the keyer clock is
audibly noticable in the background. i.e. in RX mode, change the keyer
speed and the keyer clock tone is heard in the speaker.

Any ideas?

Thanks  Dale WA2YPY

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html