[Yaesu] Info about FT900

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Info about FT900
From: afernan@servidor.dgsca.unam.mx (Digital Equipment)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 11:02:04 -0600
Hi all:

     I have the FT-900 and I seem that the Collins filter makes really a =
difference. Does anybody have some experience on this? . Also, I noticed =
that the circuit is almost identical to the FT-890. Is the FT-900 really =
better than FT-890 ?.
     Sometimes when I turn off the radio, the display lasts for about =
100 ms turned ON but with low intensity. This is normal?.

     Again TNX to the group 73 de Rodrigo Fern=A0ndez Mas XE1SRF.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html
Problems:                 ke7gh@contesting.com