[Yaesu] CLAR probs on MP

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] CLAR probs on MP
From: adnixon@akorn.net (Dan Nixon)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 10:44:08 -0500
Bill Fisher, KM9P & K4AAA wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that when you tune the RIT (clar) button the MP that
> it will suddenly jump in frequency?  Sometimes dramatically.  Very weird.  I
> know it's a firmware problem.

I've noticed that only slightly. What I have noticed is that I won't
touch the control, then I look over and the freq has gone to anywhere
from .02 to .09 off center. Have not tracked that down. Maybe I'll try
changing the sensitivity as Tyler did with his and see if that makes any
difference.

73,s.....Dan, W4EA

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html