[Yaesu] LU1WP R.C. Trelew

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] LU1WP R.C. Trelew
From: mschubut@anmat.gov.ar (Ministerio de Salud -Chubut-)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 07:39:23 -0500 (EST)
MR. Manager
Yaesu Musen Coo. LTD

Dear Sir:

 In Our Radio Club Trelew in Patagonia- LU1WP- we have all Solid State HF
Transceiver FT Transceiver FT-301-D (a great transceiver), but we have
problems in the circuite of display integrates TIL 306 and Til 308.

 We want to know if you have reemplacement for this cicuite or something new
for repare it.

 We would be very grateful if you can help us informing about this problem.

You faithfully

Ronald Fillmore. LU6WBS
Secretary Radio Club Trelew
P.O.BOX 7