[Yaesu] FT-1000MP False CLIX

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000MP False CLIX
From: n4to@ct.net (Victor A. Dubois)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 10:13:31 -0500 (EST)
It appears after many more tests the two reports of clicks I received on my
MP were incorrect. I had been barefoot when I received the reports, and
subsequently with a station about 3 miles away I was clean despite going to
full legsal input and being more than 40 over 9 on his meter.

Glad to report these results, and that it wasn't the MP, which I'm getting
to like more and more the more I use it.

73,

Vic   N4TO
n4to@ct.net

--