[Yaesu] Re:

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re:
From: w2up@voicenet.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 14:33:34 +0000
On 27 Dec 96, Don Gaikins <don_gaikins@partyline.net> wrote:

> I have a pair of Yaesu YH-77 st head phones.  The socket that holds the ear
> piece has broken on the left side.  This piece is just a plastic casting
> that seems to slip over the metal head band.
>
> My question, is has anyone ever replaced one, and if so where may I find the
> part?  Does Yaesu offer a repair kit?
>
> Thanks for any help

DOn - I asked this same question about a year ago when mine broke. At
that time, no replacement was available. I even called Yaesu service
and they said no replacement parts.

I've epoxied it back together, and so far it's held. Though it looks
like it may be ready to fall apart again...
73 Barry
--
Barry Kutner, W2UP                           Internet: w2up@voicenet.com
Newtown, PA                   FRC            alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com