[Yaesu] FT1000 mods/updates

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000 mods/updates
From: ke7gh@primenet.com (Brian Short)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 15:33:11 -0000
>>Is there any resource on the net that lists mods/updates for the Yaesu FT1000?
>>Regards, Steve AA4V

Not to my knowledge, Steve, but I have mods and info for some Yaesu radios on
my web page: http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh

There is some FT-1000 information (as well as FT-5100, FT-470, FL-7000, FT-990).

I would be happy to maintain a more complete "database" of mods/info for any
Yaesu radios if folks would just send it to me.  I'll do all the work and make
sure
it remains available.

So, PLEASE email ANY and ALL Yaesu radio information or modifications to me
and I'll get them on WWW pronto.  Email items (or references) to:
ke7gh@contesting.com

73, Brian ke7gh@primenet.com  >OR<  http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html