[Yaesu] FT101EE

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT101EE
From: drasmussen@eosintl.com (Donald Rasmussen)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 09:36:44 -0800
Hello Tommy,

My callsign is WB8YQJ/6. I live in San Diego California, and I am still
waiting for my FT101EE, Cw filter, and Landliner speaker/patch to be shipped
to me. I have traded my wonderful new TS450Sat for and old radio! If anyone
wants a NIB 450Sat for $950, contact me. If anyone wants a new condition
older radio, I have a couple now, yet won't be letting them go anytime soon!
I am interested to know if the FT101 is your primary HF radio.

73's,
Don Rasmussen WB8YQJ/6
San Diego, Ca

Hi Donald,

I only read your query to-day.

I have a FT101E and have fitted a CW filter. It is quiet easy . I am
sure you alredy have a reply from someone by now. If you have not
let me know and I will send on details.Please advise your call sign
so that I can check your address.

73's

TOMMY GRIFFIN EI 9BTB

--