[Yaesu] Intermittent transmit

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Intermittent transmit
From: monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com (monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com)
Date: 15 Feb 1997 17:15:28 EST
  I thought I saw a note a while back here on this, but somehow
misplaced it.  Has anyone had a problem with the 1000MP not transmitting
when EDSP is activated?  All modes, bands.  Thought I had it pinned down
to menu item 7-7 but just when I got some repeatability, that theory
went down the drain.  Shutting off the rig stopped it until transmitting
again with EDSP "ON".  Finally did a micro-processor reset and it is
back to normal, but for how long?  Any other input on this "problem"
will be greatly appreciated.
Tnx...Wally / KT1M

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html