[Yaesu] FT-1000D Sub-vfo

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000D Sub-vfo
From: dwshock@usa.net (Doug Shock)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 23:48:45 -0700
Thanks for all the replies guys! I have resolved the no sub-vfo problem. I
guess the squelch got hung-up on the sub. I turned the squelch to the right
all the way and then back to the off position in the counter clockwise
direction. Whala! The sub works again. For some reason the squelch got hung
up on the sub. Strange thing is I don't remember the last time I used the
squelch. Oh well, it's working flawlesly again. That's what counts!
 Again, thanks for all the replies! I could do brain surgury on this rig
with all that you folks gave me.
73 de AA0UF
Doug

--