[Yaesu] FS: Collectors Yaesu

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Collectors Yaesu
From: drasmussen@eosintl.com (Donald Rasmussen)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 17:23:56 -0700
Hello all,

I have an absolute Cadillac of a radio, the Yaesu FT902DM, which I'm
offering for sale. It is apparent when you see it that it has been
kept in a bag for the last 12 years, and had little or no use before
that. It is "filtered up" for SSB, CW, and AM.

I have the original box(s), both the inner box and shipping carton,
original manual, microphone, and both DC and AC power cords.

The 902, as compared to the 901, has the 30m/17m/12m WARC bands and
a VFO that tunes "up" going clockwise. It also has digital and analog
displays, FM, and the capability to run split frequencies by itself.

Its a "super machine", loaded with features, Email me for details.

Asking $650 plus shipping for it.

Contact:
Don Rasmussen WB8YQJ/6
drasmussen@eosintl.com