[Yaesu] 1000 mp titan set up help

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] 1000 mp titan set up help
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 00:28:07 +0100
Kenneth Lewis wrote:

> hi   my mind is going blank hw do u set the titan up?  thru amp 1st
> all the help would be apprec.   had no problem when set up on ts850s
> which is a toy compared to 1000 mp    tu 73 Ken AK6l   former call AB6EQ
>      KB
> kengilly@cruzio.com    y l call KD6NOS
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.qsl.net/k7on/yaesu.html
> Submissions:              yaesu@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  yaesu-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:                 owner-yaesu@contesting.com

Unless you are planning on trying to run QSK, just run the amp key line
output from the BandData DIN jack to the input on the amp and hook up
the RF!  Dont bother fooling with the ALC or the amp sequencing unless
you are going to run QSK, and even then with the MP, you could probably
run without it, since you can change the TX delay time for QSK.

73, Tyler K3MM