[Yaesu] 1000MP@SSTV profota@concentric.net

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] 1000MP@SSTV profota@concentric.net
From: KE7GH@primenet.com (Brian K. Short)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 23:54:26 +0100
From: Walt N3JPR <profota@concentric.net>
Subject: 1000MP@SSTV

I just bought a 1000mp at Dayton and have a few questions I can't get
answers to from Yaesu.
        1 Does the SSTV work in the user menue or can it be made to
work.
        2 I tried the trick of making LSB packet look like USB in order
to use
ASFK mode for SSTV but the shift was too much and the Pactor links were
unstable.
        3 I am using the phone patch for SSTV is this the best way to
go?
I really enjoy this rig and wonder if Yaesu is going to finish the job
of getting everything working in it,I think being able to setup USB
packet would be
great.
                   Thanks N3JPR
--