[Yaesu] FT1000MP internal keyer

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000MP internal keyer
From: andrew@gi0nwg.demon.co.uk (Andrew Williamson)
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 02:00:51 +0100
Hi all,

For some time I've been concerned with the internal keyer in my 1000MP.
It only adjusts up to about 36 wpm maximum.  A friends 1000MP adjusts up
to about 60 wpm.  How do I make mine key faster.  Is there an internal
pot that needs adjusting.  I've taken the covers off but can't see
anything obvious.  I've even looked at the schematics but can't see
anything there either.  Or have I just missed an obscure menu setting ?

Vy 73,

Andrew Williamson GI0NWG / AC6WI