[Yaesu] WTB: FRG-7700 or newer SWL Rig

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] WTB: FRG-7700 or newer SWL Rig
From: ki0dz@juno.com (Mary-Frances R. Bartels)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:26:52 MST
Howdy,
   My father (trainfan@juno.com) is in the market for a FRG-7700 or newer
SWL rig.  I have one myself, but won't part with it.  Thought I'd put out
the word here in case one of you was willing to part with yours or know
someone who is willing to do the same.  Me?  I'm in the market for an
MFJ-259 antenna analyser, but this probably isn't the best reflector for
that.
   Feel free to write directly to my father.  Thanks.
                                                                73,

Mary-Frances

Mary-Frances R. Bartels                         (((#)))     ^     ^
Amateur Radio Callsign: KI0DZ  DM79lt Denver, CO   |         ^ - ^
***Let ME scan your photos and documents!***    -------      (o o)
Ind. Rep. of Watkins products #92389            |ooOoo|    >{  |  }<
(303) 428-5884   ki0dz@juno.com                 -------        "  RRR )*