[Yaesu] Timewave DSP for Yaesu

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Timewave DSP for Yaesu
From: WmLB@prefer.net (Bill Brannick)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:50:40 -0700
I am sure many of you know that Timewave is offering a version of their
'top-of-the-line"  DSP-599zx in a configuration that plugs into the
phone patch slot in either the Yaesu SP-5 or SP- 6 extension speakers.
The Timewave Model No. for this unit is : DSP-59Y

So... wondering if anyone has tried this unit.. I am wondering how well
in works when compared to  a DSP integrated rig like the FT-920 or
FT-1000MP. Would it be a reasonable upgrade for my FT-990/SP-6?

Thank you for any comments offered..

--
Regards,

Bill Brannick | WmLB@prefer.net