[Yaesu] Polite Request

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Polite Request
From: needhame@3lefties.com (Earl Needham)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 18:33:05 -0600
Dear Sirs

I have received Unsolicited Bulk E-Mail (UBE) apparently from
yourselves or from one of your direct or indirect customers.
This mail was posted to an amateur radio email list, and I
don't think it is at all relavant to that subject.

I don't like it and would ask for your cooperation to put a stop to it.

        Earl Needham