[Yaesu] Follow up: Inverted FSK

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Follow up: Inverted FSK
From: N3SL@aol.com (N3SL@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 18:49:46 -0400 (EDT)
I now have 12 replies to my inverted FSK message.  Of those, 5 people have
noted the exact same phenomenon, and 4 of those 5 are ex-1000D owners who had
to either rewire their FSK connectors or switch to "reverse" in the MP menu.
 One person replied that they had actually looked at the sigs on a scope and
documented that the MP, contrary to the manual and menus, inverts the tones.
 Obviously NOT an earth-shattering problem, but it was nice to learn I wasn't
alone in wondering what was going on.

I've also taken one very friendly suggestion and turned the MP upside down.
 Actually, I first did upside down and backwards, but that didn't help.  Then
it dawned on me that "two negatives make a positive"....

73,
Steve