[Yaesu] MARS Ops with the FT-920

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] MARS Ops with the FT-920
From: sammy89@hotmail (Sam)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 23:00:40 -0400

Sam Stimson wrote:

>      Does anyone know how to make the FT-920 work on the MARS and CAP
>      frequencies?
>
>      Thanks, Sam
>      N5WU
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.qsl.net/k7on/yaesu.html
> Submissions:              yaesu@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  yaesu-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:                 owner-yaesu@contesting.com

  I GOT THE FT-920 Mod. It is a software mod. Easy to do. The tx opens up
from 1.6 to 30 MHZ plus 52 to 58 MHZ. You can't open up the reciever ot
TX anymore.
I will Email it to anyone who asks. The software came from a guy who
claims he works
at Yaesu Japan and want to help out the Amatuers. I think he really was a
Dealer who made a copy of the files and uploaded them to five hams of
which I am one.
  sammy89@hotmail.com