[Yaesu] Ten Tec owners who hate Yaesu and allJapaneseradios!

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Ten Tec owners who hate Yaesu and allJapaneseradios!
From: k5rov@worldnet.att.net (Jim Parsons)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 16:15:06 -0500
Actually, it is related. It is about Yaesu equipment, and Steve's feeling
that owners of other types of equipment are slighting Yaesu. That is related.
However, after that it  has become personal, so I will bow to your
recommendation and keep it personal.

Jim, K5ROV

At 09:05 PM 10/19/97 +0000, Jon Hamlet wrote:
>Let's keep flames like these off the reflector.
>
>Jon Hamlet, W4ZW
>
>snip
>
>Here are the words of a very unhappy person...
>
>t 07:07 PM 10/19/97 +0000, you wrote:
>>Jim I saw your msg or should I say reply but but deleted it to the garbage
>>can as you are such a hypocrite. You send me your garbage about lighten up
>>have a sense of humor but you couldn't see a sense of humor if it bit you in
>snip

James (Jim), Parsons, K5ROV USAF, Ret.
k5rov@worldnet.att.net   QCWA, NWQRP, Fists, ARRL
EX: W1RLA, K5FBB, K4FEO, SV0WN (CRETE), SV0WN (RHODES),
DL4NC, DL4JP, KA2FC (JAPAN), KA2JP (JAPAN).
JOHN 3:16